Dear Educators, Parents and Students,
As education continues to be reimagined due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, and educators, parents and students face new challenges in the world of virtual learning, Microsoft wants you to know that we’re here for you.
To help you achieve more in your virtual classroom, Microsoft has created an incredible, FREE one-day event specifically designed to empower and inspire educators, students and their families with groundbreaking tools and powerful resources that can easily be integrated into any learning environment.
Microsoft’s Re-Imagining Education Virtual Open House will be a live, full-day virtual conference experience, open to all K-12 educators, parents and students, taking place on Saturday, November 7th, 2020. Attendees will have the opportunity to take part in a diverse agenda of free and unique experiences including motivational keynote presentations, focused breakout sessions and interactive workshops that will showcase and address the following topics and much more:
- Innovative educational and accessibility tools to create an inclusive classroom
- Advanced literacy solutions for students with ADHD, dyslexia, and other special needs
- Bold new ways to engage students virtually and energize remote lessons
- Best practices for dynamic and effective communication during virtual learning
- Realistic mental and physical health tips to manage stress and maintain school/work/life balance
- How to identify and support each student’s individual learning style
Please click the following link to learn more and complete your registration: aka.ms/ReimagineEDU
See event specifics below, along with the attached Microsoft’s Re-Imagining Education Virtual Open House official community flyer which highlights our expert panel of keynote speakers!
Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2020 – *Event will be hosted twice to accommodate different time zones.*
- 10:00am – 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time
- 11:00am – 3:00pm Pacific Standard Time
Audience: K-12 Educators, Parents and Students
We personally invite you to join us for this enriching educational opportunity! Early registration is now open, and we encourage you to please pre-register online now.
For educators interested in receiving Professional Development Credit, there will be digital certificates provided upon completion of each of the 20+ workshops offered specifically for educators.
Be sure to note that we are also offering incredible workshop experiences specifically for students as well, featuring “snackable lessons” on everything from Minecraft coding to editing with 3D Mixed Reality!