AARP free tax help will be at the library from 10:00 am – 2: 00 pm to help you prepare your tax return(s)
Thru Monday, April 15, 2019
The checklist below includes items you need to bring when you visit an AARP Foundation Tax-Aide site for us to help you prepare your tax return(s)
- Last year’s tax return(s)
- Social Security cards or other official documentation for yourself and every individual on your return.
- Photo I.D. required for all taxpayers.
- Checkbook if you want to direct deposit any refund(s).
- Any information related to your 2018 income and deductions
Additional tax preparation sites in Weschester can be found by clicking here.
Yorktown Community & Cultural Center
Tuesdays & Fridays, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
February 2 – April 17