Early Voting Comes to New York State
Now you don't have to squeeze voting into just one day. You will be able to vote during an early voting period from Oct 26–Nov 3! Even on Sunday! There will be a wide variety of hours ranging from 8am to 8pm over nine days.
The Town Clerk’s Office takes care of a wide range of business for the Town of Yorktown and its residents, including:
- Disabled person parking permits
- Marriage Licenses
- Death Certificates
- Dog licensing (Renewals online)
- NYS Department of Conservation hunting and fishing licenses
- Maintains Town Board Minutes and Town Code of the Town of Yorktown
- Oversees Town Bids and Requests for Proposals
- Coordinates the Town Board Meeting Agendas
- Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot forms in conjunction with the Westchester County Board of Elections
- Records Management Officer handling FOIL requests and other information requests
Let the Town Clerk Come to You!
In an effort to make some of the Town Clerk’s services more accessible to residents, the Town Clerk’s Mobile Office travels to various locations offering their time and services to residents in locations including, but not limited to: Wynwood Oaks apartments (Oct 17, 11am–1pm). Albert A. Capellini Community and Cultural Center (Oct 2 & 23, 11am–1pm) and Jefferson Village Community Center (Oct 21, 1–3pm). Dates and hours of the mobile office may be obtained any time by calling (914) 962-5722, ext. 209.
Town Clerk Diana L. Quast is a NYS Registered Municipal Clerk and an International Municipal Certified Clerk.
For more Town Clerk info click here.