Watch full press conference here:
Westchester County Executive George Latimer gave his daily briefing updating both statistics and the County’s efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Municipality Name Cases
Briarcliff Manor 18
Dobbs Ferry 46
Mamaroneck Town 36
Mamaroneck Village 32
Mount Kisco 56
Mount Pleasant 80
Mount Vernon 269
New Castle 42
New Rochelle 378
North Castle 28
North Salem 4
Ossining Town 22
Ossining Village 153
Pelham Manor 22
Port Chester 123
Pound Ridge 3
Rye Brook 36
Rye City 36
Sleepy Hollow 42
White Plains 170
Total Hospitalizes Cumulative - 452
Total Currently 275
Number in Westchester Hospitalized 258
Deaths – 25
- Town numbers reflect the unincorporated sections of the part of town outside villages within the town.
- Numbers reflect the actual residents of the municipality, not “zip code” residents who live in an adjacent community.
- Data lags state number by as much as 3 days, due to State release of data to the County only after the tested individual has been informed of their status.
- Bee-Line Bus
- The Bee-Line Bus service will be transitioning to an enhanced Saturday schedule beginning this Wednesday.
- While a Saturday schedule is being used, it is subject to enhancement and busses added as needed.
o I have come under great pressure to close our county parks
o I have resisted because I know how important it is to enjoy the outdoors and I know how important it is to the residents of this county
o However – You MUST exercise social distancing
o I drive by the dam I don’t like what I see
1. People walking and chatting running close together
2. Playing contact sports
3. Don’t make me close these parks