Are you ready for Lewisboro's largest annual event?
This Saturday's Fair features huge Book, Attic Treasure and Toy sales, Food, "Battle of the Bakers", Music, Concours d'Elegance car show, Children's Games, a Craft Beer Garden, Jewelry Appraisals, Vendor Alley & Community Booths - and a Gnome Scavenger Hunt!
The Book, Toy and Sporting Equipment Pre-Sale is Thursday, September 19 from 5 to 9 pm. Admission is free for Lewisboro residents; there is a $20 admission fee for non-residents. The Book and Toy Pre-Sale continues Friday, September 20 from 9 am to 5 pm, with free admission for all. There will be an After-Sale of bargains on Sunday, September 22 from 10 am to 2 pm.
New this year!
- Craft Beer Garden: The Library Fair will have beer for sale for the first time ever! Scott Vaccaro, founder of Captain Lawrence Brewing Company, is donating some of his best beer product to the Fair. Adults 21 and over can purchase a commemorative beer mug for $10, which also includes a wristband and two beer tickets. The Craft Beer Garden is located between the Food Tent and the Concours d'Elegance car show. No beer will be permitted outside the tent and will only be served to those with a wristband.
Thank you to the generous businesses who underwrite the costs of producing the Fair, such as tent rentals, food and music, so more proceeds can go directly to the operating budget. This year's sponsors are:
- 123 Auto Repair
- Bach to Rock
- Captain Lawrence Brewing Company
- Copia Home and Garden
- Cross River Shell
- Curry & Hovis, Inc.
- Dutch Flower Garden
- Flower Market Delivery
- Foliage Garden
- Gary Page Wholesale Flowers
- Gossett Brothers Nursery
- Greenway Markets
- Harvest Wholesale
- Houlihan Lawrence Bedford/Pound Ridge Brokerage
- Houlihan Lawrence Katonah Brokerage
- Marshall Oil Company
- Mercedes-Benz of Goldens Bridge
- Prime Burger
- Prime Taco
- Ridgefield Academy
- Ridgefield Prime
- Rings End
See you at the Fair!!
Click HERE for all the details!