The Members of the South Salem Fire Department are excited to welcome all our friends and neighbors back to Carnival week! The fun starts tomorrow, Wednesday, August 9!
*The Parade will begin Wednesday at 7pm and start at Spring Street/Route 35 in front of the NY State Police Barracks lasting approximately 45 minutes.
- Route 35 will be SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY from Boutonville Road/Route 35 and Spring Street South/Route 35.
- There will be detour signs posted.
- If traveling East - Spring Street South to Route 124 to Sabathday Hill Road to Pine Hill Drive to Boutonville Road.
- If traveling West - Boutonville Road to Pine Hill Drive to Sabathday Hill Road to Route 124 to Spring Street South.
Parking Information - Wednesday Night:
- We are anticipating a large turnout.
- If you plan on parking at the firehouse, we suggest you arrive no later than 6:15pm (the Carnival opens at 6pm)
- If parking at the firehouse is full, there is a shuttle that will run continuously from the Town Park.
- Once the parade begins, there will be no travel to the firehouse until the parade ends.
We are looking forward to continuing our long-standing tradition to the community and hope to see you there!
Learn more via the South Salem Fire Department Facebook Page here.